Change Your Game
Empowering the next generation of young outstanding African entrepreneurs.At Change your Game, we believe entrepreneurs are the key drivers of tomorrows’ African innovations and essential to creating a thriving African economy.
In This Week's Programme:
* The Global Cleantech Innovation Programme for SME's in SA (GCIP-SA) has opened its call for 2017 applications. The initiative aims to spur local technology innovations in energy efficiency, renewable energy, water efficiency, waste beneficiation, green building and green transportation in support of the country’s national priorities. We speak to Conrad Kassier who runs the Industrial Energy Efficiency Division of the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) in South Africa.
* The Seed Academy has opened up its survey The State of Entrepreneurship in South Africa – The Entrepreneurs View, to all South African entrepreneurs to help portray an honest perspective of the entrepreneurial landscape. To find out more about the survey, we speak to Donna Rachelson Group CEO Seed Engine including Seed Academy.
* South African fintech company, Entersekt has won Best Mobile Security Technology in the 2017 Banker Africa Southern Africa Banking Awards. This is the second year it has received the honour. We speak to Schalk Nolte the Chief Executive Officer of Entersekt.
* This week’s Game Changer is Indira Tsengiwe. She is the founder of Youngpreneur Media and an advocate for the cultivation of entrepreneurial mindsets across Africa.
* We also profile Isaac Mavuso, a facilitator, Speaker, Coach, MC, Author and Publisher who is passionate about personal and small business development for township business.
* The SA Teen Entrepreneur Foundation recognise's that the youth needs to play a more significant role in the growth and prosperity of South Africa’s economy. To find out more about it, we speak to Lydia Zingoni the Founder and Director of the SA Teen Entrepreneur Trust.