On Air Feature
Change Your Game
Empowering the next generation of young outstanding African entrepreneurs.At Change your Game, we believe entrepreneurs are the key drivers of tomorrows’ African innovations and essential to creating a thriving African economy.
In This Week's Programme:
- This week on the show we speak to Former Statistician General of South Africa, Dr Pali Lehohla, about joining the 22 on Sloane campus as a Research Resident Advisor.
- Tsogo Sun’s Enterprise and Supplier Development programme graduates , Velaphi Mpolweni , founder of Lowe Furniture & Décor the 2018 Tsogo Sun Achiever Award winner and Thato Senosi the founder of Magauta Projects and Design.
- Juliet Kekana, a South African Health and Safety Consultant with a wealth of experience in Environmental Health, Occupational Hygiene, Environmental management and OHS acquired during her 15year career.
- Our Game Changer: Themba Ndala, the director and founder of South Africa-based Ritevac Media, a multi-platform media company in South Africa that specialises in digital media with a focus on marketing, social media, advertising, film and video production.
- Makhosi foundation is a South African registered non-profit organisation, whose first priority, amongst others, is to provide financial and academic assistance to scholars who wish to further their studies and enrol with tertiary institution. We speak to the Secretary Sphesihle Majola..