On Air Feature
Change Your Game
Empowering the next generation of young outstanding African entrepreneurs.At Change your Game, we believe entrepreneurs are the key drivers of tomorrows’ African innovations and essential to creating a thriving African economy.
In This Week's Programme:
- This week on the show we profile Founder and Director of Silulo Ulutho Technologies, Luvuyo Rani, who is attending a Leadership programme for Systems Change at Harvard University.
- Pieter Scholtz the Director Action COACH South Africa, re-educates business owners using proven systems and strategies.
- Nomfundo Khemese, is a 22 year old Sowetan born Visual Artist currently based in Cape Town and Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Xperien Chief Executive Officer, Wale Arewa shares light on the requirement of Protection of Personal Information Act 2013 (PoPI) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Priven Reddy a 35-year-old entrepreneur from Durban, South Africa and the Chief Executive Officer of Kagiso Interactive, a company rated as the best mobile app developers in Africa.
- Sappi Southern Africa recently won a Gold Quill Award at the International Association of Business Communications awards held in Canada with Elsabe Coetzee the Sappi Regional Communications Manager at Sappi….