On Air Feature
Change Your Game
Empowering the next generation of young outstanding African entrepreneurs.At Change your Game, we believe entrepreneurs are the key drivers of tomorrows’ African innovations and essential to creating a thriving African economy.
In This Week's Programme:
- This week on the show we spoke to Paul Modjadji the Co-founder of Breaking Down Borders Africa Youth Summit about the Breaking Down Borders Africa Youth Summit, a pan-African annual conference for youth leaders from across the continent recently held on the (23-24 May) in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Khulekani Mathe the Head of Financial Inclusion at the Banking Association- Child and Youth Finance International Summit held under the banner of “Economic Citizenship and Employment: A Future for All”.
- Felleng Yende, Chief Executive Officer of the Fibre Processing and Manufacturing Sector Education and Training Authority (FP&M SETA) - Sector Education and Training Authorities (SETA) and the huge responsibility it has in addressing the triple challenges of unemployment, poverty alleviation and rural development.
- Errol Freeman, Lulaway Marketing Director -the first speed-dating event to match entrepreneurs with potential employees held at Lulaway in Sandton, Johannesburg.
- Philippa Rodseth, Executive Director, Manufacturing Circle- Unpacking where African Manufacturers would be without Governmental Financing and Incentives.
- Profile: Martin Masitise founded Mohlalefi Engineering in 2017. Born and bred in Orange Farm, after matriculating with distinction, Martin had no funds to further his studies and wrote to a popular SA television show at the time called Zola 7, to ask for a bursary to study Engineering.