On Air Feature
Change Your Game
Empowering the next generation of young outstanding African entrepreneurs.At Change your Game, we believe entrepreneurs are the key drivers of tomorrows’ African innovations and essential to creating a thriving African economy.
In This Week's Programme:
- We spoke to the Brand South Africa's General Manager for Research Dr Petrus de Kock about Brand South Africa embarking on an investment promotion roadshow.
- We profile: Candice Van Wyk, Co-Founder and Director of property ventures, Property Pick and Laos Holdings. She is also the Founder and Director of SME Women ,Crystal Garnet Bridal Boutique, Speaker, Investor, Entrepreneur and Business Coach.
- We spoke to Jenny Retief the Chief executive Officer of Riversands Incubation Hub about encouraging kids to be entrepreneurs.
- Joel Serman- manager at fair Diaries about Fair Diaries the brand, established by the Loubster family in South Africa’s Western Cape, 130 years ago on a farm 15 kilometres from Cape Town.
- We focus on the BBQ awards that took place last week in Johannesburg, South Africa and we spoke to Muhammad Simjee who won the NYDA Outstanding Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award at the BBQ Awards.