On Air Feature
Change Your Game
Empowering the next generation of young outstanding African entrepreneurs.At Change your Game, we believe entrepreneurs are the key drivers of tomorrows’ African innovations and essential to creating a thriving African economy.
In This Week's Programme:
- Sipho Mazibuko Hollard Branch in a Box Partner told us more about the Hollad’s entrepreneurship and job creation idea “Branch in a Box”
- Alesimo Mwanga, Research Director at Global Entrepreneurship Network’s 22 0N SLOANE, spoke to us about the campuse’s progress since its launch early last month and its targeted two-week campaign to invite start-ups to apply for residency.
- Entrepreneur, founder/owner of Vuyo Restaurant, SAB Spokesperson, Miles Kubheka spoke to us about the South African Breweries Digital Billboard.
- We also spoke to one of the South African Breweries Digital Billboard participants, Inga Vanqa, the winner of SAB KickStart Boost 2016.
- Friedel Weihe spoke to us about his article tittle “You are never too old to be an entrepreneur”
- Channel Africa’ Zanele Jambane spoke to Youth Activist Category Winner of the 2017 Nelson Mandela-Graça Machel Innovation Awards,19 year old Jubilanté Cutting from Guyana.
- Mpho Mathiba, is a 24 year old entrepreneur and industrialist from Soweto a township in South Africa and a Business analyst consultant for SME's and Youth Start-ups just to name a few. They have started hosting networking sessions for youth in business She spoke to us about that.
- Our Game Changer this week is Charles Ngobeni, one of South Africa’s most successful entrepreneurs. He is an author, a serial entrepreneur, talk show host, business coach, and a Pastor.