On Air Feature
Change Your Game
Empowering the next generation of young outstanding African entrepreneurs.At Change your Game, we believe entrepreneurs are the key drivers of tomorrows’ African innovations and essential to creating a thriving African economy.
In This Week's Programme:
- This week on the show we profiled Mikie Monoketsi, she founded her lifestyle company Mama’s Spices & Herbs in 2012 and later landed The BIG Workout, a slot on SABC1 YO TV's BIG Breakfast Show which teaches South Africans how to work out without going to the gym.
- Moeng Winery a wine making company established by Retshegofetse Moeng. It caters for the ambitious professionals and individuals who want to identify with a wine brand that communicates success, power, ambition, vision, and greatness.
- And also Rooksana Modan a Business Broker, Business Coach, International Speaker and Branding Strategist.
- We also focus on the Venture Incubation Programme (VIP) officially opening applications for 2018. Finding out from Shiela Yabo a representative from the Solution Space at UCT’s Graduate School of Business
- Mastercard, a leading global payments and technology company, inviting all ambitious young female entrepreneurs to turn their aspirations into a reality by applying to take part in the 2018 Junior Achievement South Africa Youth Enterprise Development Programme (JASA). We spoke to Nelly Mofokeng, the Managing Director for the Junior Achievement South Africa.
- Lastly w spoke to Herschel Alpert about the advanced tax app named hApp-e-tax has launched, an offering of everything accountants, auditors, tax practitioners, lawyers, those in business and students what they need to know about South African income tax legislation.